ATP Science’s Aurum Oil has been carefully designed to offer a natural and 100% vegan-friendly source of omegas to restore and rebalance your internal health and minimise your risk of falling deficient and becoming susceptible to disease. Combining the potent benefits of essential fatty acids, conditionally-essential fatty acids, non-essential fatty acids, essential oils, and ATP Science’s Patented innovation that helps to protect, preserve and enhance the bio-efficacy of how and where they function in the body, Aurum Oil is your one-stop solution to maintain the healthy balance of the dietary oils your body requires to function its best.
From cardiovascular disease, metabolic disorders, insulin resistance and brain cognition and processing issues to mood and behavioural problems, visual disorders, and chronic inflammation and immune dysfunction, it’s no secret that a deficiency or an imbalance in dietary oils pose a range of serious potential risks to our health, both functionally and structurally. ATP Science Aurum Oil is formulated using a range of dietary oils that contain essential fatty acids and essential oils, providing a broad spectrum of Omegas 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11 for optimal functionality.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Contains Omega-3 – ATP Science Aurum Oil contains Omega-3, which is one of two primary Essential Fatty Acids. Omega-3 offers a range of powerful health benefits for your brain and body, including helping to reduce inflammation, arthritis, heart disease, depression and improve skin disorders (eczema, psoriasis and acne). Additionally, Omega-3 is also known to help reduce the occurrence of asthma, assist with foetal and brain development, lower high cholesterol, osteoporosis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBS) and diabetes.
- Contains Omega-6 – Much like Omega-3, Omega-6 is also an Essential Fatty Acid that boasts an array of health benefits. From Inflammatory Bowel Disease, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis to allergies, cognitive functioning, skin disorders, hypertension and menopausal and premenstrual syndrome symptoms, Omega-6 helps to reduce the risk and minimise the symptoms of many common health concerns.
- Contains Omega-5 – Omega-5 is best known for its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to assist with repairing damaged cells, regulating glucose transport into the cell membrane, treating metabolic diseases such as PCOS, Diabetes type II, atherosclerosis, obesity and serum lipid dysregulation, as well as inhibiting fat storage and enhancing fatty acid oxidation.
- Contains Omega-7 – Aurum Oil contains Omega-7 due to its benefits in improving insulin sensitivity, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), metabolic disease, diabetes, weight loss and inflammation.
- Contains Omega-9 – Omega-9 is known to help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, boost energy and mood, reduce cognitive decline, and act as an anti-inflammatory.